Andrea came for a visit! And, it was pretty exciting. It was kind of a bitter sweet moment though. She was one fantastic roommate, that's for sure. And she is one amazing friend. I am SO excited for her. I know that she will be an amazing missionary and an amazing servant for the Lord. She has such an ability to connect with people and to make people feel comfortable. Andrea, GOOD LUCK! You will be AWESOME. And, you won't even miss me because I will send you the most amazing letters you will ever get. Only, I'm no good at writing letters, so just tell me that they are amazing and write me great ones back. I have some awesome memories with Andrea and I'm sure glad I have them. Love you!! See you when you get back to the good ole United States!!
1 comment:
thanks car!!! it's ok if you aren't a great writer, i still know you care! :)
Post a Comment