Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Side Aches

Holy cow. I have so much homework to do and so many dishes to wash. But, I couldn't not post this right now. Before I forget and I don't remember why exactly it was so funny.

A little background info...the carpet cleaners are coming tomorrow. Sometime between 9am and 5pm. Nice for planning purposes huh? So anyways, I have been trying all evening to pick everything up off the ground so they can come. Since our apartment is so small, it is not an easy task to do this. Anyways, I was cleaning all evening and when Brent got home he started to help me. Tonight, I have been trying to do some homework and he has been cleaning up his side of the room for me. What a sweetie. As of just a little bit ago, he started folding laundry. Pretty simple task, right?

Anyways...I was sitting here on the computer and remembered that I wanted him to see a video. So, he came over and sat on the bed so he could hear the video. The clip ended and he left to resume folding laundry. I put my hands on the bed and wondered why it was so wet. He then told me it was because he had been sitting there! What?! He told me that he was so sweaty because he was working so hard. I was so appreciative of him, until I remembered what he was doing: folding clothes!! When I asked him about this he said it was because he was doing a little jig with his feet and I couldn't see it because I was on the other side of the bed. He walks over to me, looks at me, smiles, and then does the funniest jig I have ever seen in my whole life. It was kind of Irish looking with some really fancy footwork. I laughed so hard. I don't remember when I have laughed that hard in my whole life. Everytime I walked over to that side of the bed, he would bust out in his little jig so it looked like he was working really hard. He just told me that he was actually going for a riverdance feel. What?! Everytime he does this dance of his, it gets better. First it started funny, yet on the simpler side. Then he added some fancy foot crosses in there. He just did another dance and this time it had a jump! And it was a pretty high jump too! Oh, what a boy, what a boy.

Anyways, I asked him if he would let me video him and he said no. Oh man. I wish, wish I would have had the camera ready for that one. He is one funny boy.

So, I tried to put a video from youtube on here, but I have no idea how to do it. But, look up Lord of the Dance on youtube and watch for yourself what Brent was trying to do. He was pretty good if you ask me. Especially for someone who has never been trained. Haha!!

I sure do love that boy.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By4NUxd6z3s

2 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

okay.. so this is flippin hilarious!! Brent is pretty much the 2nd coolest guy I know.. cuz he is SOOOOOOOO much like Ryan it's scary.. and of course.. ryan comes first.. sorry brent! Seriously.. Ryan does this EXACT same thing!! freaky huh? Weird guys! It's so fun to be married to a goofy man. At least we never have to wonder when the next time we'll have a good laugh is.. because our husbands keep us smiling and laughing all the time. In fact.. i'm debating posting a video I have of ryan doing that!! I think I might post it just for you! You'll have to check and see if I get it up!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

i totally saw that on pbs when it aired!