We visited Santa Fe! We were originally planning on riding the train but the station is kind of far from the cool old town that we wanted to visit so we just drove. We were able to see a beautiful cathedral, walk around neat shops, witness some belly dancers in this neat square, and stop for Coldstone after. Hooray for Santa Fe!
The dads ready to start walking around Santa Fe.
Kevin and I, along with Henry, walked around something called the Labyrinth. We followed this pathway around all of these twists and turns to end up in the very center. The sign said it was supposed to symbolize life and all its twists and turns. It was kinda fun.
Brent and Claire in the cathedral. She thought it was pretty.
This was the baptismal font in the cathedral. It was gorgeous.
I love this picture. I'm so glad Kevin married Stacie. She is one of my best friends. I'm so happy we got to see them for a few days. I already miss Kevin, Stacie, Henry, and Grant SO much.
2 comments:
I loved Santa Fe too. And shucks, Carolyn. You are one of my favorite friends too! Thanks for being Kevin's sister and Grant's sister wife!
I am glad you you aren't just family but also very good friends. That makes me smile.
Post a Comment