Thursday, March 4, 2010

Batter Blaster?


Has anyone tried this? I am curious. But nervous. I'm just not quite sure what to think of this creation. Click here to see the website.

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I have never seen this or tried it. I thought the Bisquick Shake and Pour was cheating... this looks even easier. I noticed it says organic. Wow! I rarely eat pancakes or waffles but if you give it a go... let me know what happens.

ToOdLeS.

Ty Robbins said...

I'm leery of it. I'll stick with my homemade batter thanks.

Unknown said...

I was so flabbergasted (and repulsed) when I saw it that I just had to buy it. They actually weren't that bad - pancakes were light and fluffy... sometimes light to the point that they were almost foamy. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but we had a good bit of fun and a few good breakfasts out of it.