Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kevin!

So, I have a pretty cool older brother. In fact, he is my favorite older brother. Here are just a few things I like about Kevin:

++Kevin protected me from crazy stalkers when I was younger. Two events come to mind. Once, a boy kept calling me on the phone and Kevin answered one time and said, "Listen. I have friends in low places." It almost made the kid stop calling. Another time, Kevin told a boy that I had a huge Russian boyfriend that was in the marines and that he shouldn't mess with me. What a good brother I have.++Kevin hung out with Brent all of the time and I hung out with Kevin. Therefore, I hung out with Brent....my future husband. Thanks for that, Kevin.

++Brent just said, "He's funny."
++He also said, "He is super smart." Both of the comments from Brent are true. Kevin is the reason I came to BYU. What a good choice he made to come here so I would follow him.

++Kevin likes baby penguins. You know....the ugly ones. What a tender kid he is to love them.
++Kevin is just a good brother. He is a good friend too. Happy birthday, Kevin.

2 comments:

Deanna/Mimi said...

You are very blessed to have another knight in shining armor..your brother Kevin. Wish him a happy birthday from the Hirz family in Moses Lake.

Stacie Lou said...

He's a nice one, that Kevin.