The first place we went to was about becoming a professional athlete. Harvey Unga (BYU football senior) and Fahu Tahi (3rd year with Minnesota Vikings) were the guest speakers for the presentation. Weeeeelllllllllllll, Brent didn't believe me that I met them. I texted him and he so didn't believe me.
After we went to the other classes, we came up with a plan. One of the paras would go meet them after so they didn't leave. A different para went to get her camera and I went back to class with the kids. Then we snuck out to go get pictures with them! We had Rachel, the student that was with us, ask them with her sweet, puppy dog eyes if they would please come back to class with her just for a minute. How could they say no to that? So, they came back to class....the kids were crazy excited....and we took more pictures. The kids got things signed, I was sad because I didn't have anything for them to sign, and we all had a grand time.
2 comments:
That was so nice of them to come to your class.
I am not on your list either :(
Post a Comment