(pictures to come...)
My parents came to Utah after they dropped Chris off at BYU-Idaho. Pretty much they just missed my gorgeous face. I mean, who wouldn't?
We had a fantastic time!
We took them to Doc's Pizza, a fabulously filthy place here in Provo. I'm pretty sure my mom was worried about catching some weird disease.
My mom and dad took The Other One to Kneaders. While I haven't ever even had this so called glorious french toast, it was fun to tease Grant about going.
We had Tucanos while they were here-yummy. We also went to visit Aunt Amy which is always so much fun, she is so sweet!
But, the biggest moment of all was when we, all of us, made it to the Y. Me and Brent actually made it to the top of the Y and I am so proud of us! Brent was just climbing up the mountain like it was nothing. It was pretty darn exciting, if I do say so myself.
It was fun to have the parents here for a bit.
1 comment:
It is always great to have company. You get to do things and eat out... and have an all around good time.
Pretty Soon G.ma Carol will be there... she is so looking forward to seeing you.
I am sorry that Tony is such a hard-nose about Yvette not driving all over the place... he is determined to keep her focused. She did promise that you and Brent will ge tot meet Jordan one day soon.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment