Thursday, September 24, 2009

gone home-Aug. 2009

Aren't we so tender?

Okay, so this is extreme amounts late. But, better late than never, right?
At the end of August we took a quick trip home. Brent really needed a break from full time work before he started school again and I needed a break too.
We drove all Wednesday night to get home Thursday morning. We only stayed until Sunday. It was a l-o-n-g trip, but well worth it.We did lots of hanging out and just relaxing. We spent time with everyone and that was wonderful.
We had a good time boating--the lake didn't swallow Brent's wedding ring! YAY!
We ate Chico's and Brent was in Heaven. We ate Thai Shrimp & Noodles and I was in Heaven.
We had a successful trip to the fair. We didn't see anyone that we would have had to avoid. Ha... And Brent got some space burgers.
For some reason, the only pictures I have are from boating with Jeannie & Brian, Brent with some Pepsi, and a couple of us at the fair. I always think that I am going to be great at taking pictures, but time passes too quickly.
I call it quite a successful trip.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Finally a new post. I've missed your posts. No pictures with your totally awesome parents. What the heck?

ShEiLa said...

I remember my one time trying to water ski... not very successful more like a power water enema. I have never tried it again.

It is always great going home.

ToOdLeS.

ps. I have missed your posts just like your Mom.