When I first saw the picture of Brent and the pepsi on a previous posting, from the look on his face it made me think of how he would look holding his son or daughter one day. Guess I was right...only the look was for the pepsi.....lol What a fun man you have. Hugs to you both
6 comments:
Oh he loves his pepsi as much as I love my diet dp... Ahhhh.
ToOdLeS.
ps.
i forgot to say...
love the collage. g.ma Carol did too. also Thanks for the St.George Marathon info... WE (g.ma & I) plan to be there.
HAHAHA! That makes me giggle.
your hubby and mine have twin babies!
I can't stop laughing. This is precious. The look on Brent's face is priceless. He sure loves that Pepsi.
When I first saw the picture of Brent and the pepsi on a previous posting, from the look on his face it made me think of how he would look holding his son or daughter one day. Guess I was right...only the look was for the pepsi.....lol What a fun man you have. Hugs to you both
Post a Comment