If he makes you laugh he is a keeper. Your Mommy and Daddy will be down pretty soon right? Enjoy your time with them.ToOdLeS.
Nice picture Brent! I agree...He is a keeper. We love you Brentsters.
Me too!
He looks and acts so much like his dad Mark...two peas in a pod. I love this guy too Carolyn. You did good. Better yet, HE did good in finding you. Keep the laughter going.
Glad to have you comment on my blog so I can find you! How are you? Fun blog!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If he makes you laugh he is a keeper. Your Mommy and Daddy will be down pretty soon right? Enjoy your time with them.
ToOdLeS.
Nice picture Brent! I agree...He is a keeper. We love you Brentsters.
Me too!
He looks and acts so much like his dad Mark...two peas in a pod. I love this guy too Carolyn. You did good. Better yet, HE did good in finding you. Keep the laughter going.
Glad to have you comment on my blog so I can find you! How are you? Fun blog!
Post a Comment