The little Bushman kiddos called me today! My mom went over there to hang out with them for awhile and they called to surprise me.
Kat told me how many bones I had in my body and about looking inside owl pellets to find bones. She told me that she loves school. I'm so glad!
Nathan was playing his "favorite race" on the Wii. He also fell off and wasn't too excited about that.
Dane talked in some foreign language. Or something like that. I don't really know what he said, but he was excited that he beat Nathan for that race.
Reed told me how he says Elmo and Cookie Monster. He also told me, "Hiiiiii!" He is so adorable. And so not a baby anymore.
I was so happy to talk to them! I miss those little kids. Even if they aren't so little anymore.
4 comments:
I love them too! They are definitely some of my favorites.
Oh what a cute post! I'm still feeling bad about the poopy diaper and all the craziness while your mom was here. In the kids defense, it was an awful time of day. I owe her big time. The kids love you and still after all this time will ask if you can babysit. That's loyalty!
Isn't it fun when you get a surprise call. That is one thing that blows me away... Kids I taught in primary and young womens all grown up and families of their own... and now I teach their kids.
Shock of a lifetime... YOU always think that you are the same age and everyone else gets older.
ToOdLeS.
I can sure tell you love children. What a gift you have when the little people love you. Children know when they are loved and to be loved by you is so wonderful for them. Keep up your good works Carolyn...your light is a beacon to many.
Post a Comment