Turns out, I don't have a new job. I thought I should tell everyone because I still get a congrats here and there... I got told I had it twice, TWICE, but then they found out I was pregnant and they said they needed time to think about it. They were supposed to get back to me on Friday, but no phone calls, no nothing. I'm pretty sure they can't do that, but they did it. I'm back at Staples and just as awesome there as ever. Ha.
However, I'm feeling fine. No throwing up so far. My mom keeps expecting me to call and tell her I can't stop chucking, but I'm hoping that doesn't happen! Oh how nice would it be if I never threw up? Also, I wish I knew if this little baby was growing, it still feels unreal. I haven't been to the Dr. yet. I'm still not sure who I'm going to go too. If you know anyone amazingly wonderful, you just let me know! :)
8 comments:
That is so lame!! They totally can't do that. They could have a huge lawsuit thrown at them for that. You should totally sue them.. then you'll be rich. haha. And then you can give me a chunk of the money for giving you the idea. haha. Because that is major discrimination. I'm sorry.. that's a huge bummer!
You can sue for that crap. That is 100% illegal. That's no different than discriminating against you because you're white. It's exactly the same and it's equally insulting. They'll only get away with it if you let them!
okay so i need to tell you that some reason I don't see your name on my blog anymore so that's why i'm an idiot and didn't know you were pregnant! let me just say that i'm so excited for you guys and i know you'll be amazing parents...and as for the job thing...i hate lame people that think being pregnant means you won't last there too long...they can be wrong sometimes! Lol
Sorry Carolyn, that's a bummer. Good thing Staples is such a cool place to work!
And not to be a downer but if you're going to get sick it will hit right around 8-9 weeks. If you make it past that not throwing up you are in the clear. Crossing my fingers for you..... Love ya!
They can't do that! Sue them, sue them NOW!!!!!!!!
That's super lame! I can't believe that they would do that to you. I hope everything works out.
Very crazy...and illegal!! Glad you aren't sick. You'll coast right on through...I just know it!! After all you are related to me..."I'm everything you would like to be!" And I didn't get sick haha!
p.s. And I CAN fly higher than and eagle!!
Leslie didn't get sick because she was copying ME... let's just get that straight! :) Sorry 'bout the job. That is a total bummer. Maybe you will find something that is way better. As my favorite boys, Rascal Flatts, would sing *if one door opens to another door closed, i hope you keep on walking till you find a window...*
Post a Comment