Sunday, March 8, 2009

Flowers!

Brent got me flowers from Costco the other day when we were there. I was looking at them and they were such a great deal, we just couldn't say no. And, I think he could tell that I wanted them. We got 4 glass vases with 3 tulip bulbs in each one for only $5!! Each vase has a different color of tulip and they have lasted a long time so far. I love them! It feels so spring-like in here! My favorite ones are the ones in the middle...the redish/orangeish ones. They are so neat looking! And holy cow, they are getting so tall!!
Not great pictures....Brent took them when he was sitting on the couch...ha.
But, you get the idea, right?

1 comment:

Ty Robbins said...

I love your pretty flowers! We need to bring in some vegetation into our home to make it look a little more Spring like.