Monday, March 23, 2009

Dear Baby,

Today was Uncle Kevin's birthday.
He invited me to pizza with him and Aunt Stacie. Daddy was working so he couldn't come till later when we ate cake.I was getting ready to pay for my pizza, but Uncle Kevin told me that he already paid for it.I don't know why since it was his birthday, but he said it was the first present he got for you. So, just so we all remember, and so you can know, the first gift you ever got was pizza from Uncle Kevin.Love, Me

3 comments:

Sylvia Marie said...

Ohhh that is the cutest thing ever! By the way, I'm sorry about that job. I'm pretty sure they can't do that, that is sooo messed up! But I am glad that you have been feeling great so far!! :)

Stacie Lou said...

Don't forget the second gift! I feel like the wiseman that got left out. Tell baby about the second gift!

Haha, I'm glad the baby got to enjoy the splendor of Doc's pizza. Maybe it'll grow up to be a Ninja now (Because Ninja Turtles taught us that pizza is the secret to great ninja-hood).

Kevin Jackson said...

The wiseman that got left out? You mean Chuck Norris?