I never really knew the wonder of such things, until one Christmas Julie asked for one but my parents put the wrong label on it and I got it (of course I wouldn't give it back then) and then I fell in love with it. It was so magical, especially since it was banned from school. I hope he finds it!
Haha! Jon just brought up the idea that Jacob is going to get one of those for his first pet to see if he can handle a real one. I think the electronic ones are harder to take care of... anyway, good memories!!
9 comments:
hahaha that is too funny!! I had like 2 or 3 of those things back in grade school!! I loved them!
Chris can't find anything? Have you seen his room?
Oh man! I totally remember those! I think I had one once.....it didn't last long.
oh my gosh. i had one too! mine was a puppy. i think i might have it still!. oh and btw, your blog is so cute!
I never really knew the wonder of such things, until one Christmas Julie asked for one but my parents put the wrong label on it and I got it (of course I wouldn't give it back then) and then I fell in love with it. It was so magical, especially since it was banned from school. I hope he finds it!
yeah those where totally rad. . . way better then those stupid webkins. . . . how dumb!
Haha! Jon just brought up the idea that Jacob is going to get one of those for his first pet to see if he can handle a real one. I think the electronic ones are harder to take care of... anyway, good memories!!
I remeber my sisters having one. They were great they have things like that now I suppose:)
I think you did but I don't know what post it is on!
Post a Comment