Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pay it forward

Or something like that....

So, here's how it works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and past like I did haha!!). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival or your gift! Please submit in an e-mail or on the comment, your address, if I don't have it already (carolynhirz@gmail.com) :) Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!

7 comments:

The Jackson Clan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jon and Amy Duvall said...

WOO HOO!!! I'm posting!! I get a gift!!! Carolyn ROCKS!!!

Kings said...

this is spencer..i guess i win something...i never win anything..yea!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Wow! does it count if the first message was removed? I was in Provo this week end with a friend. It was COLD and it SNOWED! I'd rather be in Hawaii! Ha cut heading picture! How is school?

Granny DeeAnn said...

I mean CUTE picture. Please don't cut anything! lol

Carolyn said...

Haha. It does count, because the first comment was my cousin and she said she wasn't playing. Sooo...you are number 3! I was beginning to wonder if anyone wanted my gift. :) Also, I can't believe you were in Provo and you didn't even say hello to me. :( Just kidding!

Carolyn said...

Oh. And, school is alright. Expect a coming post on how it is really going...man, that will be a good one. Ha!