Sunday, February 1, 2009
Girls Night!!!
Saturday night was girls night at Gwen and Meredith's and their roommate Stacey's apartment. It was so joyous! Thanks you two for having us (Me and Deidra) over and thanks for the food! Gwen told me to pick a day and she would make dinner for me. So, I picked Saturday and we had what she called a 'make-shift' girls night. She make calzones, we ate them and they were delicious! We watched a movie about the Florida cheerleader scandal. (Did you ever hear about that?! The fab-5 or whatever they called themselves. I couldn't believe it. It was the most absurd thing. Look it up, I know you want too.) We played Cranium Wow (or Cranium MOM as Meredith calls it....ha!) And of course we gossiped. It was so nice to hang out with girls. AND, they made me a cake and I blew out 21 candles! Thanks thanks thanks a million times. No pictures...I forgot my camara and it was a bummer. But, it was so much fun! You are all the very greatest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment