Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hey baby

Cookies for my valentine.

Flowers for his valentine.

And a fun date a week later.

8 comments:

Brittany said...

That is a very adorable picture you have on your header. I rather like it.

Leslie said...

oh fun...but I'm curious what you did on your date!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

That date must have been tiring... Brent looks exhausted! :)

Ty Robbins said...

You two are so cute! I love those flowers. They're so pretty !

Carolyn said...

Thanks Brittany! I like it too. :)

And, Leslie, we went to Olive Garden (for cheap because my parents got me a gift card for my birthday!) and then we went to the dollar movie. It was fun having a day off together.

Haha...Amy, I have no idea why Brent makes the faces he makes sometimes. I really have no idea. But, I do the same thing too...ha

Thanks Jenny! I love them.

Emily Katlyn West said...

Hello my dear friend Carolyn! I love that you and brent love eachother so! Anywho will you be so kind as to email me your mailing address so I can send you your reward! My address is missem_27@hotmail.com

thanks a bunch!

The Jackson Clan said...

WOHOOO sounds like fun!!!

Unknown said...

oooo are you moving