Tuesday, January 6, 2009

hot chocolate at Sharies over break

So, we took the Bushman kids to hot chocolate over break again. It was loads of fun. Those kids are a hoot. Seriously. Sorry Melanie about Dane's shirt. I'm not sure what happened there. Maybe next time don't let him wear white? :) When Kat was making that face, she said, "Hurry, I can't hold this for long." It was so hilarious! After we dropped the kids off, Brent said to me, "Dear, can we only have one at a time so I can practice?" It was way too cute. Jeannie told Brent that they usually only come one at a time so he didn't need to worry. I think he was relieved. Ha!

S





1 comment:

melanie said...

Oh my I have never seen Kathyrn do a funny pose! At home she always says she can't make one. Now I have the photos to prove she can. They are hilarious, I love what she said!

Milo especially liked the boot in Brent's face. He couldn't even tell whose it was at first.

I can't believe you take these crazy kids in public. When you move back, I'm giving them your phone number and directions to your house. They'll be showing up unannounced, ha ha.

Thanks again, they loved it. And Dane's shirt did come clean. AFTER 3 washes.