Sunday, January 11, 2009

January monthly special

Well, I didn't know when I would get any new pictures taken seeing as school is going to kick my behinder this semester, so I just decided to use some old pictures that I had and mess with the channels. I had originally turned both of these photos black and white but hadn't done anything more than that. I like how the pictures look and will probably mess around with them more later on. But, for now, here they are, my Take Out Photo January monthly special.


This one is behind the old dance studio and I didn't really mean to take it. I was kind of just shooting pictures with an awesome camera and really liked how this turned out.


This one was in Mr. H's class my senior year. I was doing an assignment for annual class and took a few of these pictures of the chairs. I spent so many days in seats like this in high school that is was very appropriate at the time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember how a couple of days after you took these photos you fell and broke your ribs and I wasn't there to see it!? LOL. So disappointing! Love you sister!

Shaila Lou said...

Carolyn, I really like these pictures, way creative. They look great b/w too! Great job!

marc said...

Nice tonal range and contrast in the first photo, and I love the point of view and subject matter of the second one!

melanie said...

Love both of these photo Carolyn. Especially the tree. And who has photos of their school desks.....you do! Very creative.

Sylvia Marie said...

These are awesome pictures! You're a great photographer! :)

The Jackson Clan said...

It was so much fun. We just shopped around and hung out. We got a birthday cake to because it was leslies bday on Sunday.