Brent got guitar hero world tour for Christmas. My parents didn't want him to have to bring it on the plane, so they got him a gift card and he ordered it when we got back home. It finally came and he went and picked it up. We made a deal that he couldn't open the box until the living room was clean. So, after cleaning (it looks okay...he was getting so anxious so I folded) he opened up the box and started playing. He got the whole band set, guitar, drums, and mic. Boy oh boy, he is so good! You will have to excuse me screaming, I had to encourage him. But, I think this video is cute. Way to go dear! What do you think everyone....should he try out for AI next season??
8 comments:
Hahaha. I love that part where he sings the high notes. Hehe. But you're right. Brent's got some serious singing skills! Brent were you in Single's ward choir with us before you left? If not, then you were very mean to have not shared your talents with us. If so, then...YAY!!! Also, Carolyn, I loved your encouragement to him. You are so cute!
Too funny...I liked it when he went really high.
Nice video! LOL I can't believe he sang for you!! That's awesome!
Haha, the falsetto part was amazing! I still have yet to play rock band, I hear its fun.
You two are tooooooo funny. Ya I was surpried that they answered them right, and they were quick answer!!!
I wanna play!
LOL brent got all those instruments but he has no one to play with!! lol jk im sure garett is making his way to your guys house these days.
That video made me chuckle! BRILLIANT!!! especially when Brent went into his falsetto I thought I might break something. . . .what a gem!
Post a Comment