So, almost a week ago (yeah, I fail at this whole blogging business, I know) we went over to Kevin and Stacie's to carve some pumpkins. We didn't start our grand adventures until about 9:00 and I was already sleepy. But, we did have glorious time carving away. I pretty much was an expert at getting all of the goop out of my pumpkin. I really miss the days where dad would do that part for me and I could just watch. But, I did a pretty rockin' job on my own. And, I even helped Stacie cause hers was so grossy. So, as great of a cleaner outer I am, I wasn't so sure what to do for my pumpkin. Kevin was making Yoda. Brent was making a pirate. Stacie was making The Joker. And I was still just sitting there. Looking at my pumpkin. Waiting for inspiration. Well folks, it never ever came to me. So I made a bat. A plain and simple, see the candle through the hole bat. But, it was basically the most amazing bat you ever did see.
Brent and his pirate. He even made it have a little scar. I was so proud of his artistic skills!
Here it is folks. It is my bat. Yep, you could totally see the candle right through the hole.
Kevin and Yoda. His was by far the hardest pumpkin to carve. But, very impressive.
And here is Stacie and her Joker. It was pretty cool. I'm impressed.
2 comments:
wow good job I love the bat it was better than mine would have been. So how are you. It is 11 days till rory gets home and I am so excited. Tell Kevin very creative. Why so serious is awesome that is way cool. I will have to tell you good story about a guy at frightmares and his lines was why so serious!!! Well I love to hear from you! Hope you have a great week and don't get sick any more.
ttyl
Caitlyn
Those turned out amazing!!!! I love the picture of them all lit up! How fun are you guys!!!
Post a Comment