Friday, October 3, 2008

Once upon a time...

...there was a cute boy. His name was Brent. He liked to smile pretty for the camera.
A beautiful girl, named Carolyn, fell madly in love with him. She also liked to smile pretty.
She wanted to take a cute picture with this boy Brent, but he had other plans. He decided to make a really, REALLY pretty face.So, she got really sad. And it looks like he chopped off her neck. Maybe he did?He took another one of the two of them and it turned out pretty cute.Maybe they could get a cuter one though? But, if Brent could make faces, so could Carolyn.Brent saw her face and he started to laugh really hard. She laughed with him and he took a picture of their laughter.
Carolyn then decided that she could just make no face at all. Just a blank stare while Brent smiled pretty.
Here is a good one. Now Brent and Carolyn are both looking so lovely with their smiles.
A bunch of other nice ones were taken, and they really were nice, and then Brent decided to be a bandit. A bandit?Brent's bandit phase ended quickly when he saw the look on Carolyn's face. Maybe he shouldn't be a bandit. So, they both decided to look surprised!After surprised came Brent being a duck-bill dinosaur. What a darling little dino!After some kissy pictures, and some other lovely pictures, they decided to end on a kind of okay, run of the mill, they will take what they can get, kind of picture.

5 comments:

The Jackson Clan said...

You said I was funny. I play the flute. We won also won the game and I hope you do come to visit at rorys homecomming that would be awsome.

Chandra said...

Our favorite is the picture of the two of you laughing. It is precious. Brent makes a darn good duck billed dinosaur.

The Graham Family! said...

hahaha those are LOVELY!! I must agree with your mom with brent being good at doing the duck billed dinosaur!! You guys are too much fun. You know you really love each other when you can have that much fun together.. and completely be yourself! I'm glad we both found good guys that love us for who we are.. that we can be goofy with and that will be goofy right back. How boring would it be without our funny husbands to make us laugh on a daily basis??

A Real Winner said...

you guys have a lot of time on your hands, don't you... just kidding, i love you guys!!!!

The Jackson Clan said...

I am glad you like my post. I really hate s.s. this year it drives me up the wall. It would be great but the teacher we started with all of the sudden just retied and now we have this other guy that I just dont really like.