Sunday, October 12, 2008

October monthly special

Attention everyone! This is October's Monthly Special. And, it was really quite fun after I did it correctly. After looking at it, there are some things that I don't like too much and there are pictures that I wish wouldn't be there and I wish I would have used other ones. Or I wish I would have done other colors so it could go in my living room if I print it off (when I have money for fun stuff like that!). But, it is my first one, I saved the template, and so I can make some more whenever my little heart desires it! But, for my first one, I am pretty proud of myself. It is fun to use Photoshop again since it has been so long since my senior year. But, looks good huh?

7 comments:

marc said...

Great job! I like the use of black and white along with the red dots. I plan on doing one with black and white for my next attempt.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

You guys look so great! I love the new picture with the title on top of your blog. Isn't marriage the best?! Especially when it is your best friend eh?

The Jackson Clan said...

Looks good so how is life. I am going to lagoon with friends on friday its going to be a blast.

Kings said...

very cute! i wish i knew how to do that kind o stuff!

thanks for the hair comment! my hair has gotten a little thicker and a little more volume!!! YAY one plus of pregnancy! i hope it stays!

The Jackson Clan said...

I know it is to bad hu. HOw is school going.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

I can't seem to get the pictures to turn into circles. Check out mine, it is still in blocks. I went step by step like three times and still can't make it go back to circles.

Deidra said...

I really like the middle one where you are laughing! So cute. you are cute.

P.S. I don't really have a blog, this is for school...ew.