Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Hero

Okay. So, sometimes my mom is kind of, um, shall we say, silly? Here is the story and the reason for the silliness today.

I was getting ready to leave for my class today I was taking one of my folders out of my school bag. And I got the worst paper cut in the entire world. Seriously. It was bleeding all over and I had to wash it in the sink and it got the sink all red. And it hurt so awfully! So, I texted my mom as I was walking to school and told her about it. She started telling me about how I needed to be careful because it was almost Halloween and there could be vampires around that could smell my blood. So, I told her how scared I was getting and how I couldn't even believe it. She told me that I needed to check the bushes. Then I told her that a huge badger ran out at me and that it had gross, scary teeth. She didn't believe me at first, but eventually she did. Can you even believe that? My mom believed me. She thought a huge badger ran at me. And the huge badger had scary teeth! Hahaha. I laughed forever. So, I was telling Brent about this and he was laughing at my mom, too. He told me to tell her that he was out hunting the badger to protect me. So, what did we do? Dress Brent up and take pictures to prove it to my mom. Brent was such a good sport. I married the cutest kid in the whole entire world. He so wanted to protect me from that monster of a badger that my mom thinks ran out at me. Haha! Oh I sure do love him!

5 comments:

Chandra said...

I didn't believe you silly....just went along with it to see how far you'd take it. Ninja Brent is hillarious.

Kevin and Eliza said...

LOL well you guys are definitely having a wonderful time together. Keep it up!

Grant Haws said...

Haha! Brent looks like a Ninja-Pirate-Butcher. Quite a combination! But you know, it takes a lot to get rid of rabid badgers.

Hil said...

LOL! That's your pirate cape!

Sylvia Marie said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so funny! I love you guys. You and Brent are perfect for eachother, you know that?? hahah. Well I'm sure you know that. I miss you South Carolina. Love ya!!!! XOXO Sylvia your favorite sistah. ;)