Friday, October 10, 2008

Look at this!

Hey! Everyone! Look at this fantastic quilt that you could win. Only, don't do it...cause I would really love to win it! So, I just thought I would put it here. Cross your fingers and hope I win it!!

6 comments:

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Oh you two look so happy! i would love nothing more then to have you win and curlup togther in my quilt!

Good luck!

Leslie said...

Found a penny on heads today...so I guess you are so out of luck for winning:) I guess you'll have to come visit me if you want to see it!

Unknown said...

They seriously need to have a common place where comments can be left. I am not quite sure until I can play. I go to the doctor tomorrow morning. But softball season doesnt start till next spring so I got a while to recover but I lose out on a while of practice.

xxkels

Leslie said...

I didn't want to have to tell you this...but I got a private message personally wishing ME more luck than YOU!! I didn't wan't to hurt your feelings by publishing it but I thought you should know! No hard feelings though right? :)

Leslie said...

Oh come now...Liar is such a HARSH word:) Can't we be friends....even when I win?!?!

Leslie said...

Oh- you know I'd share! I am the bestest sharer in the world! Well maybe not when it comes to things like toothbrushes, underwear, and well...husbands! You're on your own for those ones sister! But quilts...I can do. You can come sleep under it everytime you come through on your way to ML! Then you HAVE to stop!!!!