Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Its been a long time...

It feels like I have been sharing the story about how Brent took me on my very first date and how we were friends through high school and how we got married! And, it has been very, very exciting for me. Since we are probably the cutest couple in the entire world, I thought I would post a picture. I think there might even be more to come about this magical date later! :)

6 comments:

Chandra said...

Ahhhh.....how cute.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Awesome and CUTE picture!!! What a love story. Ok, well to do the text and picture thing you put the text on photoshop, then put the picture on top. Then do that masking thing and VOILA! It was SO EASY. I learned it from the same blog. It's called Text+Picture.

The Jackson Clan said...

Oh how cute well I leave tomarrow that is how i feal about school sometimes but I have all a's yay me!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep! Who knew...

Brittany said...

How CUTE! You better post more details about that date, because I've never heard this story.

melanie said...

Dang your hair looks so cute!! I love it! Oh Brent looks nice too.