Wednesday, March 19, 2008

our little baby

Last week, I was telling Brent that I really wanted something to love and take care of. Something to feed and to love. Brents first thought was "Why can't you love and take care of me?" Haha...I wanted something else, silly boy. The solution: A beta fish from lovely Wal-Mart. We picked out the prettiest fishy and a bowl and food....oh it was tons of fun. We named the new addition Tiburon....means shark in Spanish!! He is just oh so cute. My mom and Brents mom are the happiest grandmas there ever could be.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

I'm glad you posted the pictures of my adorable grandfish. I think he looks a little like Brent....ha ha. You two will be great parents....and the "Baby" is so quiet. Never cries. I think that baby might grow up to be quite a swimmer.
Love, Mom

melanie said...

Oh so sweet! Has it thrown a tantrum yet (make it mad with a mirror)? Enjoy your quiet baby, they will never be another one like him, ha!