
Did Jesus Really Live Again?
Did Jesus really live again?
Yes, when the third day came,
He wakened and he left the tomb;
He called Mary's name.
Did Jesus come to those he loved?
Yes, people touched his feet,
And of the fish and honeycomb
He did truly eat.
And there were nail-prints in his hands.
And a spear wound in his side.
Did Jesus really live again after he had died?
Oh yes!
And so shall I!
What a glorious message this song shares with us. Jesus Christ really does live, and I am SO grateful for the knowledge I have of this. I can become like Him and live with Him again. I'm grateful for everything the Savior did for me. The sacrifices He made are for me and I am always grateful. I'm grateful for the Easter holiday we have to celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior. How miraculous. How amazing. How humbling.
1 comment:
One of my all time favorite Primary songs. I always get chills! And I love that picture of Christ too. Great post Carolyn!
Post a Comment