I woke up Sunday morning and the Easter Bunny came to my house! Brent got up in the middle of the night because his foot was asleep and it wouldn't wake up. He decided it would be a good idea to put my easter basket together. He was doing it in the dark, and so on the couch there was Easter grass in a perfect little circle because he couldn't see where he was putting it. It was so funny. I got the cutest little bunny that matched the basket he got me. Oh, it was darling.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
more Easter
Saturday night I boiled eggs and we dyed them! Brent thinks he is too old to get his hands colored from the ink, so I had to take all the eggs out. I was trying to make my eggs all cute and fancy, and he was writing silly, strange things on his eggs. He dyed one yellow, and when it came out, it said 'yellow egg.' Oh, he is so smart. Another one was orange and said, 'Conan's hair is this color.' We did have two cute ones that looked like our little baby though. Our fishy is so cute! (I do have to admit, I boiled the eggs for the right amount of time, but I don't think I was boiling them hot enough. I was eating one and it was really not cooked. It is SO sad.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment