Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer Adventures 2012 Part 1


The Friday that school got out we decided to take Claire to the BYU baseball game against Gonzaga. BYU played horribly, but that is a different story. We had a really good time. Claire even got to meet Cosmo! I'm pretty sure I was about 100 x more excited that she was. Oh well. Someday she will love Cosmo.

We decided to go to the Pony Express Days in Eagle Mountain. We went to the talent show that seriously lacked talent and we tried to go geocaching. The geocaching didn't turn out as the letter we were searching for was straight up a mountain. Perhaps we did it wrong? Oh well, Claire looked adorable in her sun hat.




Last night, we went to the Springville Rodeo. It was both Brent and Claire's first rodeo. I know, I have NO idea how Brent has gone his whole life without going to a rodeo, but we fixed that last night. Claire even got some autographs from the rodeo queen and princesses.

I'm excited to have many more summer adventures while I can spend so much time with both of my sweeties.

2 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Such a cutie!

Teachinfourth said...

Glad your priorities are straight. Get that girl to love the Y.