Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One Month

Claire turned 1 month old on February 23rd. I can't believe how quickly the time as flown. I already find myself telling her to slow down and stay a baby for a little bit longer. And she is already not listening to her momma.

At 1 month Claire is
::eating 4 oz every 3-4 hours.
::impossible to wake up if she is dead asleep. We bug her constantly and she just keeps sleeping.
::funny. If we blow on her face she sticks her tongue out and makes spit bubbles.
::super smiley. We get lots of smiles when she sleeps but she also smiles at us when she is awake. It's adorable!
::a very happy baby. She really only fusses when she is hungry, gassy, or overly sleepy.
::in love with the big black and white picture we have above our fireplace. She will just sit on our laps and stare at it. She does the same with the air vents on the ceiling.
::bright eyed and enjoys looking around. We've gone on a few walks in this unusually warm winter and she loves just watching.
::not a fan of the sun in her eyes. She will close her eyes tight and frown.
::finally getting a little chunky. Her legs aren't quite as skinny as they were at birth.
::absolutely beautiful.

I love my little Cream Puff and I am in awe of her daily.

6 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Darling family!!!

So happy for you all.

ToOdLeS.

Stacie Lou said...

Hooray! She looks beautiful and is getting way to big. I love how much she looks like Brent. Henry is going to look just like Kevin; hopefully red hair included.

Thanks for sending the super cute month-by-month iron on onesie things. I loooove them. Such a cute idea!

Carolyn said...

Claire does look like Brent. My dad said she will be a handsome girl. Ha! The pic we got of Henry looks so much like Kevin to me! And I thought he even had red hair.

Also, you're welcome! Don't iron them on...they are stickers! That way you don't have to ruin a onesie for one day.

Kevin and Eliza said...

She is a doll! It is crazy how fast they grow up.

Jenny Robbins said...

What a little sweetheart!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

AWE! SO CUTE!!! I love the family picture at the end. So happy for you guys. :)