Sunday, February 12, 2012

I love these two.



7 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I think Brent likes her... as much (almost) as you do.

ToOdLeS.

The Graham Family! said...

So cute! Isn't it amazing how you feel like you couldn't love your husband any more than you already do.. and then you have a baby. There is nothing more amazing than to watch them love on their baby girls and seeing how naturally they become such amazing fathers. So happy for you guys. She is soo beautiful!

Jenny Robbins said...

Awwww! I'm so looking forward to seeing my hubby with our little girl. Brent looks quite taken with her. :)

Chandra said...

I love these two also. Brent....thanks for being such an awesome husband. You are so loving and you are so perfect for carolyn. I love being around you guys. There is so much laughter in your home. And thanks for taking care of these two precious girls. You are so cute with Claire. I love it how you can't help but touch her and say "Hey baby girl" every time you see her. And watching you care for carolyn after her c-section warmed a mother's heart. You're the best son in law anyone could ask for. I love you Brent.

Stacie Lou said...

What a good looking pair!

Deanna/Mimi said...

Now those are precious pictures of my first grandchild...Brent and my first great grandchild Claire. Thank you for posting them. So sweet how they look at one another. He is hooked! She already has him wrapped around her little finger. Way to go Claire.

Deanna/Mimi said...

Now those are precious pictures of my first grandchild...Brent and my first great grandchild Claire. Thank you for posting them. So sweet how they look at one another. He is hooked! She already has him wrapped around her little finger. Way to go Claire.