It's a good thing that I
love my job. And that I have the greatest kids in the world. Because even when I'm sick (again!!) I still think my job is awesome.
But, I won't tell a lie, it would be .great. if is wasn't sick. Just sayin. Here's to a stuffed up nose and a million sneezes. Cheers.
4 comments:
too many germs in schools... and that includes the ones you teach.
I have a bad immune system and I am afraid your job would do me in... but I love your attitude.
ToOdLeS.
So sorry to hear that you are ill Carolyn. Hope you mend quickly. Have Brent make you some homemade chicken noodle soup. If he says "Me??"...then you might be safer having some Lipton Chicken Soup. Get well soon. Love you both very much, Mimi
Hope you're feeling better soon...
And even lice doesn't seem so bad, does it?
Hope you're feeling better soon bug. I sure love you. I'm glad you enjoy your teaching job so much Those kids are lucky to have you.
Post a Comment