Monday, March 14, 2011

going along with being sick...

Mrs. Hirz: "J, you sneezed all over D. What do you say?"

J: "Achoo?"

Mrs. Hirz: left the classroom because she couldn't contain the fits of laughter

3 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

That is really funny!

Chandra said...

Ha ha. I love that you have to leave the classroom because you are laughing so hard.

ShEiLa said...

If I were in your shoes... I would have to leave the room alot. Madison is coming up with crazy things these days... like when they had their dog Hester she couldn't say it right... she said, Bastard. She is a mina bird that gets it all mixed up... her Mom says, Capri don't throw a hissy-fit! Later on... Maddy having trouble putting boots on the doll says... Oh Grammy this girl is having a sexy fit! I had some big belly laughs... but she doesn't like me laughing at her either.

ToOdLeS.