Friday, March 18, 2011

sigh

March 17, 2011
Dear Mrs. Hirz, Mrs. Clarck and Mr. Trip.
Thank you for being my teachers. For Mrs. Hirz thank you for bing the Nices teacher I ever had in my hole life thank you for Helping me bing good. [Then he went on to write a note to Mrs. Clark & Mr. Tripp, too.] Thank you guys for Helping me.
Love,
-----

[then he wrote "feeling" with a happy face and a sad/crying face underneath]

I always feel a little happy and a little sad when I have students leave, too. And today I had 2 students go so I felt twice as happy and twice as sad...

Have I said lately how I love my job? I think I have. Well, have I said lately that I love my kids? I have the greatest kids in the entire school. I'm positive.

6 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

That is very sweet. You are so lucky to LOVE your job!!!

ShEiLa said...

Kids are the best! You Miss Carolyn are a lucky teacher.

ToOdLeS.

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

This is absolutely priceless.

Teachinfourth said...

It's moments like these that make teaching worth it.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

You have so much love to give and to heal the world with. Those kids are blessed to have a teacher with so much love to give. No wonder you LOVE your job.

Jackie said...

You are such a great teacher. Those kids are lucky to have you!