Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy birthday, Brother!


These are just a few things I love about Kevin.

Kevin...
::is crazy smart. He knows the weirdest things. He isn't annoyingly smart either. Kevin is great in school but works hard too. He is an awesome example.
::is a wonderful brother and an even better friend. As we grew up and moved apart, I realized that I really missed Kevin when he wasn't around. When we both lived in Provo I loved hanging out with Kevin and I found out that I didn't only love Kevin when we were in different countries, but when we hung out a few times a week too. I miss Kevin (and Stacie!!) now that they are gone and wish we could still hang out often.

::is in love with Brent. He seriously loves him. And Brent loves Kevin. Brent just said he also loves his "new handsome scruffy look." It's nice to have brothers that love Brent.
::is a turd. He can dish out a lot of teasing but he can take it well too. Usually. :)

::is a good spider slayer...

::is fluent in 3 languages. English, Portuguese, & Wookieespeak.

I love you, Kevin. Miss you! Happy birthday you old man.

3 comments:

Chandra said...

Way to make your mom cry. Gives me warm fuzzies hearing you say Kevin is your good friend.

Kevin Jackson said...

Aaw tender. Thanks, sister!

Teachinfourth said...

Anyone who can do that with their eyebrows is a cool person in my eyes...