Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ideas? suggestions?

Don't fail me now! haha

Since I'm awesome and my favorite holiday is Groundhog's Day/my birthday, I wanna do something extra wonderful on Wednesday. I want to make sure to celebrate Groundhog's Day in my classroom but I don't really know how to do that. Does anyone have any rockin ideas?

6 comments:

Chandra said...

How about a bundt cake to celebrate your birthday and they can color some groundhogs and put them on popsicle sticks to stick through the hole.

Kings said...

wow, typed in ground hogs day party ideas into google and got some ideas! heres some links i found!

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/crafts/groundhogday/

its just some craft ideas. and i was thinking that you should have like a bucket or something and have a lamp next to it to turn on and off. when one of the kids pops out you ask if they can see their shadow and what it means if they do or dont. just some random ideas from me : )

Garett and Presley said...

get CRAFTY with it. If you want I can totally come in as a guest speaker and teach your kids how to bee crafty, i am available wednesday. haha

ShEiLa said...

I love your Mom's idea.

Have a fantastic birthday tomorrow. I love groundhog day too.

ToOdLeS.

Deanna/Mimi said...

Oh...I missed your birthday. I am sorry. I need to start checking my calendar. Shame on me. I hope you had a great one. How do the pillowcases fit? Did you ever make one? When you come again, we will actually sit down and make one. Love, Mimi

Lindsay Eryn said...

One day I hope to host a Groundhog Day party complete with a groundhog cake and a groundhog pinata. Just for kicks. :)