Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Valentines Day


I have combined valentines day with one of my favorite things and made these super cute heart shaped ladybug sugar cookies! We took some over to the Kofoed's for dinner and Garett ate them all. We watched fringe, and Pres helped me make valentines for my students. They turned out super cute.

p.s. remember how Presley made my blog page all cute and then I decided to not blog anymore? "Yeah I pretty much suck."

11 comments:

Kings said...

those cookies are so cute and totally remind me of you!!!!

ps you should blog about what you did with the kids for groundhogs day/bday

Jenny Robbins said...

These are way cute! You're so amazing.

Deanna/Mimi said...

These are adorable cookies Carolyn. Great job. I can smell them, but you are going to have to bring me one next time you come to Moses Lake. I bet your students loved them. You are a woman of many talents. Hugs

Stacie Lou said...

Adorable! What a cute idea!

David and Deidra Law said...

Remember how you got this great idea from your wonderful friend, Deidra?

Kevin and Eliza said...

I LOVE those cookies!!!! How fun.

ShEiLa said...

I love these cookies... too pretty to eat. *Ü*

ToOdLeS.

Chandra said...

Those are the cutest cookies. Way to cute to be in Garrett's tummy. You and Brent did a great job on them.

Deidra said...

Good work! THey are cute and tasty!

Jackie said...

What the? You MADE those? Umm...jealous.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

These are so darling Carolyn! I just love them.