Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Seriously?

Really? Is 20 years all she could get? She should never see the light of day again. Something in the system needs to change if she might only get 20 years.



http://www.kxly.com/news/24416444/detail.html

7 comments:

Deanna/Mimi said...

Oh Carolyn..it breaks my heart. I did not hear of the case. I am sure she will get more than 20 years. She won't last long in prison. The other immates do not like people who hurt children. I try to always remember that these people are children of God and He knows what they have been through in their lives and that is why judgment is up to Him. But in the meantime, we have to do our part to make our society safe for our little people. She is ill and needs counseling, but she still needs to be in a place where she will never harm children again. Something like this just makes you want to protect, hug and care more the little ones you have in your life and the lives of your friends and family. We live in two worlds here on earth: the good and the bad. Very important that we stand in holy places always.

The Graham Family! said...

That article completely disgusts me. What a monster!! It sure puts things into perspective as to how evil the world has become if there were many people watching and participating in this kind of stuff. They are going to have a lot to fear when it's time to meet God.

Jenny Robbins said...

That literally made me feel physically ill. It's a good thing I haven't had lunch yet or it would have been a waste. I agree. 20 years isn't nearly enough for such a monster. I hope they track down the people she was doing this "for". Disgusting acts of evil.

Stacie Lou said...

Oh my goodness. That is horrifying. I agree with you. I think I feel sick too.

In a lot of situations I do my best to contemplate all the different perspectives something can be looked at. I don't really feel that people can be 100% blamed for a lot of things. However, with such grevious acts its hard not to want only the most horrible things to happen to such a person. Goodness, I'm glad that Heavenly Father handles this stuff and not me.

Jackie said...

I couldn't even finish the article.

Life.

Counseling for her kids for life.

ShEiLa said...

Matthew 18:6

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

That is what I have to say about that... Thanks for sharing Carolyn.

ToOdLeS.

Brittany said...

I want to throw up. I can't believe stuff like this actually happens. And I can't believe there are so many perverts out there who enjoy it. What a sick woman.