>I am so grateful that we always have someone leading the church. It is amazing that when the prophet dies, we know immediately who is going to be the next prophet. We are never without a leader guiding us and teaching us. We are so blessed. We were watching Angles and Demons the other night and it just made me so grateful for what I have. Grateful that we don't have to wait for a vote to determine the leader of our church.
>Summer is ending so quickly. In less than a month, I will start trainings for the upcoming school year--August 13. In just over a month school starts--August 24. Where did summer go, People? I am busy preparing and crossing my fingers that I will get everything done in time. I know I will!
>I am going to finish A Series of Unfortunate Events this summer before school starts. This is my goal. They are easy reads and I started them a loooong time ago but ran out of time to finish. I think I can do it!
>I think it is so easy to believe that everyone else has it easier than we do. Sometimes I'm glad to know it isn't true. However, I need to focus on my life (and Brent's!) and not compare myself to others. When I am doing the best I can and when I am improving my life and trying to do good things, I think I will be blessed. And I will be happy even through my trials.
>I made Garlic Myzithra last night and it was so yummy! It made so much food though! ha. Brent told me I need to make it again. Soon. Thanks for the recipe, Grant!
>I think staplers are the weirdest things. (Okay, I think some things are weirder, but whatev.) They are really simple but also really cool.
>Oils wells are weird to me. On our way home from Canada we saw a bunch of them and I still think they are strange things. I don't get it.
>Winco is one of my favorite grocery stores now. We went there on Saturday just because we hadn't ever gone and we needed another adventure after llama fest. I had the receipt from my grocery shopping trip to Walmart on Friday and I compared prices. Everything that I compared prices for was much cheaper at Winco. I will be going there for big shopping trips from now on. Take that Walmart. I don't even like you anyways.
>"You are no ordinary beings. You are glorious and eternal." Elder Uchtdorf
3 comments:
I am always noticing those oil wells too. In the middle of the fields... Hmmmm. ?
Sounds like Winco is a great place. I wonder if there is one near us... anywhere. Hmmmm?
Thanks for the positive comment. Today has been better than the last two days... yay!
ToOdLeS.
I like this post. It makes me smile. Like the random stapler bit and thinking of Grant's joy in his marvelous garlic mizithra. You are awesome.
I will definitely get you a treat! You are always welcome. :)
Post a Comment