Haha! I love that Brent raced the llama! That looks like a blast!! Did you have the option to take them home, because if so, you should seriously consider making a llama room...
I thought it was Brent too and I was going to ask him how he got such a bad scrape on his leg, but then I noticed the difference in clothing he was wearing...so figured it was not Brent. Looked like you had a great time. You guys need a cute little puppy..that stays little. Black labs are too big for the apartment Brent. Love you both.
Haha! That totally looked like Brent. I bet he didn't know that he had a twin there... You should have introduced yourselves; Just imagine all of the crazy antics that would result... :) Don't worry Carolyn, I make fun of everyone too -especially at Walmart and on the bus. And you should consider buying a llama on Amazon.com. The best thing about llamas is that they are so useful! You can put your stuff on them...you can ride them...you can make a sweater out of them...you can even kiss them (go check out my facebook videos if you don't believe me). Llamas have to be the best animal. End of story.
6 comments:
Haha! I love that Brent raced the llama! That looks like a blast!! Did you have the option to take them home, because if so, you should seriously consider making a llama room...
Haha that does look like me, but no, it's not. Carolyn is making fun of someone who isn't her husband.
Cami, I wanted so badly to bring a llama home! I would move to a 2 bedroom apartment in a heartbeat if a llama could live with me.
I thought it was Brent too and I was going to ask him how he got such a bad scrape on his leg, but then I noticed the difference in clothing he was wearing...so figured it was not Brent. Looked like you had a great time. You guys need a cute little puppy..that stays little. Black labs are too big for the apartment Brent. Love you both.
Haha! That totally looked like Brent. I bet he didn't know that he had a twin there... You should have introduced yourselves; Just imagine all of the crazy antics that would result... :) Don't worry Carolyn, I make fun of everyone too -especially at Walmart and on the bus. And you should consider buying a llama on Amazon.com. The best thing about llamas is that they are so useful! You can put your stuff on them...you can ride them...you can make a sweater out of them...you can even kiss them (go check out my facebook videos if you don't believe me). Llamas have to be the best animal. End of story.
Aren't they about the most interesting creatures ever?
When I take Capri and Madison to see the ones in my neighborhood they intrigue me.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment