Friday, February 19, 2010

Hey people!

I made homemade bread today! And it only took 1 hour from start to finish. And it rose beautifully! I can't believe how amazing it looks. Oh I am so proud of myself. Go ahead....praise me. :)

If you want, you can click
here to see the recipe. I got it from Neighbor Jane Payne's blog and she got it from here.

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Don't ya just love it when you attempt something new and it works. Very gratifying to say the least... and its baking so you get to eat it too.

ToOdLeS.

Deanna/Mimi said...

I am very proud of you Carolyn. There is nothing more wonderful than homemade bread. The smell is a memory that lasts a lifetime. I bet Brent is in heaven! You are a good wife in many ways.

Ty Robbins said...

Mmmmmm, I love bread. When I'm allowed breads again, I'm definitely making this!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

It's good, huh? A miracle really :) I'm proud of you.