Saturday, February 13, 2010

Take that, Chicos!!

When I was at work, the student sitting across me at the lunch table was eating this huge piece of pizza. I was quite hungry at the time and I wanted some pizza myself. So...I had this brilliant idea. Why don't we make pizza for dinner? We have a pizza stone that my madre got me for Christmas and we had yet to use it. So, when I got home, we got the dough going and ran to the store to get our supplies. I told Brent I wanted to take pictures throughout our whole process. It was such a fun night! I love that I have the greatest husband who will make pizza with me. :)

1. Roll out the dough that we made earlier.

2. Get flour everywhere when Brent encourages me to throw the dough in the air like a real pizza maker.

3. Smile for a picture while rolling the dough.

4. Put the sauce on the pizza.

5. Put the Parmesan on the pizza and some pizza seasoning.

6. Layer the peperoni on the pizza in a pretty fashion.

7. Put pizza on top of the peperoni.

8. Next comes sausage, green peppers for me, and olives.

9. A light sprinkling of cheese and into the oven.

10. And comes a lovely pizza! For our first time, it looks pretty delightful.

4 comments:

Chandra said...

Yay.....you used the pizza stone.

Chandra said...

Oh...I forget to say that the flour everywhere from tossing the pizza really made me giggle. I bet Brent was cracking up.

ShEiLa said...

What an awesome Pizza maker you are. Talent extraordinaire. It really does look yummy.

ToOdLeS.

Deanna/Mimi said...

Looks so good!! There isn't anything that you and your teammate cannot do...you make a great team.