Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy birthday, Brother!


It was Chris's birthday last Saturday. Here I am, getting to his birthday post. :) It's not that I forgot, I just didn't post yet.

So, here are a few things I love about Chris.

>>Chris is hilarious. If you don't know him, you are missing out. He is one of the funniest people I know.

>>Chris has this horse blanket that he has had for forever. And he still loves it. It is getting thin and worn out but he still sleeps with it every night.

>>Chris is a great kid. He knows who he is and he isn't afraid to be himself. He has a strong testimony and he will be a great missionary.

>>Chris loves Morgan. Morgan is his best friend and it is adorable.

>>Chris loves me. He doesn't say it very much, but I know he loves his older, wiser sister.

Happy birthday, Chris! Love you!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That picture is just precious. I think I'm gonna blow it up and give it to your mom next Christmas. Ha! Good idea!