Wednesday, February 10, 2010

22 is gonna be a good age!

It was my birthday! And it was fabulous!

I came home from work to lovely flowers that Brent got me for my birthday. I love getting flowers from him. :)
We went to dinner at Red Robin. Mmmm, it was so YUMMY. I love that place. It was fun to have so many friends around on my birthday.

Deidra and David

Cutie Brent

Brandi and Diane

Stacie, Kevin, and The Other One :)

We came home and opened presents (!!), ate some birthday cake, and played Mario. It was a delight.

It is my birthday cake! Brent got me a cake from Cold Stone and it was yuuuuummy.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday gifts and for the birthday love. I love my birthday. :)

7 comments:

Kimber and Erik said...

Happy Late Birthday!!
Looks like you had a great one. Hope you have an amazing 22nd year of life!!

Deanna/Mimi said...

I am very glad you had a wonderful birthday. I can only wish it was me turning 22 instead of going on 71 in the very near future. Enjoy these youthful years...you can do anything and you are doing it!! You are loved and adored by many..including me!

ShEiLa said...

Looks like your hubby takes really good care of you and I am so glad. YOU deserve it.

ToOdLeS.

Grant Haws said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grant Haws said...

Oh to be 22 again...What a magical age. I am glad you had a great birthday.

PS: That is the ickiest picture of the Other One ever. It looks like Gollum in The Hobbit cartoon. http://aarm.mywowbb.com/~jratcliff//gollum.jpg

Kevin and Eliza said...

How fun, Happy late birthday. 22 is a fun age.

Deidra said...

Woo! David and I are looking gooooood... Ha.