Dress A:
This is the first dress I found, hence it being dress A. I found it at Macy's on sale after Christmas. It is kinda fun with the ruffleys it has going on. I will however need something to go under it AND over it. It is a strange color and so it might be hard to find something that looks good with it. I will also need new shoes to go with it. All of the different colors (dress, under, over, shoes...) might get a little weird. It also fits a little weird in the boob area.
Dress B:
I actually found this dress first, online, but I didn't get it until I had already bought the Macy's dress. I kept going back to this dress and looking at it because I thought it was so lovely. Brent bought it for me cause he knew I wanted to at least see how it looked. It came today and it fits so nicely. For this picture, I just have a black shirt under it. However, I would like to get a cute tank top with lace or something to wear under it and then a black short-sleeve jacket to wear over it. I already have shoes to wear with it and finding something to match would be much easier I think.
So people, what do we think? I know my favorite and Brent's favorite....but I want to know your favorite too! :) Also, keep in mind that these are not high quality photos. Rather, I just needed a picture to send to people to get their opinions. So, neither look too good..... I promise I will do my hair and makeup on the day of the wedding. Don't worry. :)
10 comments:
I like the second one the best! It really fits your body well, and brings out all of the right features. I love the bottom part of it!!
I LOVE the 2nd dress, you look beautiful... the 1st is great too however I agree it may be hard to get all the right colors for over under and shoes.....
dress B is my favorite.
I like the color contrasts... If I wore the first one it would wash me out. I would also be worried about finding comlimentry accesories to go with it.
YOUR face totally says... I don't like the dress A. Or we all like how some things look on the hanger... then we put them on and our opinion changes.
Good Luck!
ToOdLeS.
I agree that I do like dress b the best. If dress A were black, I would like it the best. It is cute, but dress b fits you better and you look marvelous in it. I though the black shirt was part of the dress until you said something. You'll have to post when you get the tank and jacket, if you choose this one. My personal opinion is whatever is cheaper and makes me look thinner! Those are the two things I look for when i'm getting ESPECIALLY dresses.
Hmm... I like the 2nd one too. However, I think black would look great with the first one as far as the over and under and shoes. You could also really add some fun jewelry. Flashy jewelry with the 2nd one might not be so good.
A lot of times I get two things planning on taking the one I don't love back... Yeah... somehow they both end up finding room in my closet.
Dress B... and as your token gay family member I trust my opinion matters greatly.
Well, you obviously look more comfortable in Dress B than you do in A. Haha. For that reason, I would go with B. But I'm not sure if it's just because you look uncomfortable in the first picture. However, I don't think that the color works best with your skin tone. The darker color of the second one looks lovely.
You'll never go wrong if you trust Grant's opinion.
You know you want B, just go for it. I think you could keep A though if you got a nice black sweater to go with it. Like those short ones. Then you could pair it with black shoes. But you like the second one more and I think you look great in it, so wear it!
the second one is so dang hot on you! i really like it!
Post a Comment