I made this for dinner tonight (I know...I am being so domestic this week!) and Brent LOVED it. He thought it was so delightful. I was a little nervous at first....but I also really loved it. It was super easy and a joy to eat. :) I hope you like it too.
Honey Sesame Pork Tenderloin
1/2 C. soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. ginger or 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
1 Tbsp. sesame oil
1- to 1 1/2- lb. pork tenderloin
1/4 C. honey
2 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
1/4 C. sesame seeds
Combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil in large plastic bag. Add tenderloin. Marinate at least 2 hours. Combine honey and brown sugar in shallow bowl. Remove tenderloin from marinade and pat dry with a paper towel. Roll tenderloin in honey mixture and then roll in sesame seeds. Roast in shallow pan at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes (mine took longer), or until meat thermometer registers 160 (ha! I don't have one of these....). Makes 4-6 servings.
2 comments:
Haha. I probably should have looked on your blog before making a comment. :) This looks so yummy. I think I'll try this for tomorrow's dinner. I've never made pork before because I'm usually not a fan, but this just sounds so delicious!
Sounds delish!
I am writing it down on a recipe card for Yvette. She is in the middle of getting her domestic act together.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment