Monday, January 11, 2010

Big Brother


I am thankful for my big brother!

This morning as I was getting ready for my interview, I was thinking about my cute little car, Petey. I thought about how I hadn't driven it for a few days and I hoped I had gas in it....then I thought that I hoped it would start. I wasn't really worried that it wouldn't. The last time I drove it it drove just fine.

I went outside to start my car and yep, you guessed it. It wouldn't start. And I had a little freak out. I had to be to the school in 30 minutes (yeah, it only takes like 5ish minutes to get there, but I wanted to be early, gimme a break....) and Brent was working and I had no way to get there. It was pretty intense.

I called Kevin to see if he was at work/school. He was....ugh. But, when I told him what was wrong he told me he would be at my apartment in 10 minutes. Yeah-hoo! Seriously, he saved the day!

He dropped me off at my interview and picked me up after it was over. Even though I'm pretty sure we almost got shot on the way there (another story for another day) we arrived to and from safely.


Thank you brother! You seriously rock.

6 comments:

ShEiLa said...

When you don't have any time to spare... on the way to something important... things just don't fall into place. Why is that? I am so glad that your brother was ready and willing to help.

ToOdLeS.

ShEiLa said...

ps. I seriously love the top photo.

Ty Robbins said...

Kevin is a pretty great guy! I'm glad that he saved ya. How did the interview go?

Chandra said...

I'm happy that you have a great big brother too. I was telling Val on our walk this morning that you will sure miss him if they move away for graduate school. He has helped you in a pinch more than once. I'm so happy that you guys are down there together and are not only siblings....but you've become really good friends. It warms my heart. I love you guys.

Kevin Jackson said...

Hey sister, tell everyone about the part where you got the job!!!!!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Awe. What a sweetie. I'm so happy for you!! What a fun time in your life, and what a relief! You go girl! Remember how we still need to have that graduation party when I come visit Utah? BOO YAH.