hahahahahahahahaha! Life is great.. and you will NEVER be bored. Ryan is always making little mustaches like that with straw wrappers in the restaurants.. Ash dies laughing. He will be good for entertaining the kids (and you) someday!
My handsome grandson. He has changed Carolyn...hardly recognized him, but I like it. lol You both just keep having fun together and laugh together all the way to eternity. Hugs...
8 comments:
hahahahahahahahaha! Life is great.. and you will NEVER be bored. Ryan is always making little mustaches like that with straw wrappers in the restaurants.. Ash dies laughing. He will be good for entertaining the kids (and you) someday!
My handsome grandson. He has changed Carolyn...hardly recognized him, but I like it. lol You both just keep having fun together and laugh together all the way to eternity. Hugs...
Very nice. Now you know what he will look like if he ever grows a real one. :)
Haha. Nice! You guys are great!
He does appear to have a sense of humor... and a very long mustache. ;)
ToOdLeS.
Thanks for dropping by and leaving a sweet comment! I love looking at your blog.... you guys are adorable!
HAH!!! Wow, that was a day maker right there. We should hook up when I'm in Utah if your schedule allows!! I would love to see you guys!
That looked nice. I should use it as evidence that men can be handsome with moustaches, should Stacie ever disagree again.
Post a Comment